UNIT 5 " SUBTLE MIND " 8/3/2012
I never really thought about my mind like I am thinking today. The inner part of the mind the outer part of the mind as well as the deeper inner part of our mind. I agree I must share with you the reading is been so intense we really should have learned this in school just like they teach physical education we should have been taught the physical aspects of the mind.
We might all be geniuses today. Not knowing about the name of mental chatter, and learning about mental self it's benefits has really been unique. The calmness and learning to train the mind has been a strategic but satisfying transformation. How we deal with our thoughts how our thoughts are so vast but yet we never thought of it all the time so simple as the white clouds we see them when we look up but beyond the clouds is the vastness of the sky so wide so blue and how far does it go. Ever changing moving mind is awesome and yet we have not understood the many metaphors that can help us to understand our minds. We catch our thoughts and then some of our thoughts are in space. What a gift the brain holds our mind.
We listen to mental chatter then sometimes we miss important moments. I see that the subtle mind is reveal the essence of silence and the spaciousness yes and also the peace and clarity and we are all in this together, life. When we realize the importance of the subtle mind we will come into more pure mental control of all round us and we will have a calmness in our mind and spirit and body I feel. I found it to be very deep and so priceless and yet so pleasurable to know more and to learn more everyday.
Purmilour Hunt
No comments:
Post a Comment